Wednesday 1 April 2009

7

I tried various things to get a shot for today. First, I put the bird feeder out (see post 4) and sat in the garden waiting for birds to appear. They didn't. Then I resorted to chasing a spider around with a macro lens but all the photos seemed to be of his back as he ran away.

It was a beautiful evening though, so after Sandra came home from work we went for a walk in the woods behind our cottage. We discovered a path we hadn't noticed before which split in umpteen different directions inside the wood, each leading to a wonderful photo opportunity. No doubt you shall see some of them as this blog goes on.

In other news, my SB900 speedlight arrived today, though I shall have to practice with it before any photos using it make it on to here.

Camera: Nikon D90
Lens: Nikon 18-105mm f3.5-5.6 VR @18mm
Aperture: f14
Shutter Speed: 1/30
ISO:
1600

No comments:

Post a Comment