Tuesday 31 March 2009

6

They'd get on here sooner or later so I thought I may as well make it sooner. Today I chased the cats around the garden trying to get them in frame before they scarpered. I'm glad the neighbours weren't around because I probably looked incredibly silly.

Luna is a far more photogenic cat than Charlie so it's no surprise today's picture is of her. Sandra just berated me for saying that but it's true. No doubt he'll get his own photo on here sometime in this next year though.

Selecting a photo of Luna was difficult. She spent a good couple of minutes sitting so close to a small tree that she wasn't sure if it was attacking her or if she was eating it. I'll put those up on my Flickr account tomorrow if you want to see just how funny she looked.

Camera: Nikon D90
Lens: Nikon 50mm f1.8
Aperture: f1.8
Shutter Speed: 1/160
ISO:
200

No comments:

Post a Comment