Monday 30 March 2009

5

Today was a good day. The bank okayed my overdraft so I went to Carlisle to transfer some of the money (a branch of HSBC is one of the many things that Dumfries lacks). With my new funds i'm now in possession of a brand new laptop, and have a Nikon SB900 speedlight and a Tamron 28-75mm lens on their way. I can't wait to try those out!

Anyway, after my dealings with the bank I wandered around Carlisle a little and found this interesting church. I took quite a few photos of the colourful flower beds but since we've already had a flower close-up this week I decided on this photo for variety's sake. Just be glad it's not the one I took of the rusty chairs in the bandstand.

Camera: Nikon D90
Lens: Nikon 18-105mm f3.5-5.6 VR @18mm
Aperture: f3.5
Shutter Speed: 1/400
ISO:
400

No comments:

Post a Comment