Friday 22 May 2009

57

Wow, I've never had so many possible candidates for photo of the day. I couldn't make up my mind which to choose.

Today I went to meet the couple who's wedding I'm photographing on Saturday. I was a little early so I stopped to take a couple of landscapes and photos of some bullocks in a field. I was quite happy with these and thought I had my photo of the day all wrapped up.

On the way home I stopped at the hospital to pick Sandra up, which turned into a 2 hour wait. Why can't people get sick during set office hours?? It wasn't all bad though because the long wait meant we were driving past Whitesands for a magnificent sunset. In the end I had about eight photos which I couldn't decide between for this post. I plumped for this one in the end because of its simplicity.

Camera: Nikon D90
Lens: Nikon 70-300mm 3.5-5.6 VR @300mm
Aperture: f5.6
Shutter Speed: 1/400
ISO:
200

No comments:

Post a Comment