Monday 11 May 2009

47

Today my Fuju S5 Pro arrived. It's a couple of years old now and the price has dropped considerably. Mine is a mint condition second hand one so even more or a bargain. It's a fantastic camera for portraits because it captures a much greater tonal range than other digital cameras, so I was going to take a portrait for today's photo to test it out. However, I stupidly failed to realise it takes a different type of memory card to my D90 so am unable to use it yet. Maybe tomorrow...

Anyway, Charlie was basking in the sun looking very content so I took the opportunity to take a couple of photos while he wasn't moving around. The cats are usually very good at ruining any photos you try to take while they're awake.

Camera: Nikon D90
Lens: Nikon 50mm f1.8
Aperture: f2.8
Shutter Speed: 1/1000
ISO:
100

No comments:

Post a Comment