Friday 1 May 2009

37

Like yesterday we had rain for most of the day here which cleared up in the late afternoon just in time for me to go outside and take a photograph. This time I dragged Sandra along for some portraits while I struggled with the settings on the incredibly complicated SB900 flashgun. This photo was in fact taken without it because I didn't figure out how to get it to do what I wanted until we got back inside.

We'd gone into the field behind our cottage again and I'd only taken a couple of shots before we heard a distant mewling. Charlie decided he didn't want to be left out of the action and proceeded to run the length of the field (remember I mentioned it's a pretty huge field) to us yowling at the top of his voice. Then he ran off to shout at a tree.

Camera: Nikon D90
Lens: Sigma 105mm f2.8 Macro
Aperture: f5
Shutter Speed: 1/400
ISO:
100

No comments:

Post a Comment