Friday 8 May 2009

44

I had to fight a battle with the changeable weather today to get a photograph. It seemed that every photo I tried to take was met with the exact weather condition to make it difficult. When I tried taking macro shots of some flowers in the garden the wind blew them around so much it was impossible to even keep one in frame. Then when I tried to take a photo of things blowing around in the wind, it suddenly died. I tried a long exposure landscape but it started raining. It wasn't all bad though. The intermittent showers had left our unmown lawn covered in water droplets. I liked this shot because there are so many of them (view it large). It's like water droplet city.

Camera: Nikon D90
Lens: Sigma 105mm f2.8 Macro
Aperture: f3.2
Shutter Speed: 1/160
ISO:
400

No comments:

Post a Comment