Thursday 18 June 2009

79

Oops, it's been a few days since I last updated my blog. I took this photo on the way home from Mabie Forest last week. Sandra and I went out for a walk in the evening, but as soon as we got there, we had to leave again as Sandra had given herself food poisoning. I didn't have a photo for the day so as the sun went down for a nice sunset we stopped the car so I could get a landscape... right next to the biggest swarm of midges I've ever seen! There may look a lot in this photo but it's only a fraction of how any were there. Somehow I managed to escape without being bitten at all despite standing in the middle to take photos. One did get inside the car to bite Sandra though.

Camera: Nikon D90
Lens: Nikon 18-105mm 3.5-5.6 VR @105mm
Aperture: f8
Shutter Speed: 1/1600
ISO:
1600

No comments:

Post a Comment