Thursday 11 June 2009

78

I nipped out to tesco earlier in the day and took my camera with me, as I pretty much do wherever I go. I took a detour along the back lanes on the way back in the hope of spotting something to photograph. I only stopped once and took 3 pictures of some cows before the whole herd decided I was some dangerous predator and fled over the hill. I didn't expect to have a photo of the day but just checked the shots before going out to take one and discovered this fellow peering over the wall at me. Animals that stare always amuse me.

Camera: Nikon D90
Lens: Nikon 55-200mm f4.0-5.6 VR @200mm
Aperture: f6.3
Shutter Speed: 1/2500
ISO:
400

2 comments:

  1. I love this! It looks like a grumpy, aging punk. The colours are really nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was the last one to flee over the hill too. He even looked a bit pissed off that all the others were running away.

    ReplyDelete